with chili&vanilia food blogger | june 2010
Musical sounds turned into saveurs: mouth to mouth. We often have the opportunity to work together with food blogger Zsófi Mautner, writer of the renowned gastroblog Chili&Vanilia. This time our short musical improvisation blocks and Zsófi's enthralling cute pieces of desserts were merged within a concert based on music and food of different nations.
- Geographical Fugue
- Bulgarian asymmetrical rhythm with goat cheese tart
- Lebanese milk pudding and derbuka drum
- Turkish market ambiance with a vegetable orchestra
- Italian madrigal and rosy-raspberry flavored Sobretto
- Indonesian pancake and Wayang theatre
- Black Africa with Chocolate
- Brownie à la butterscotch with salt and Argentinian Creole Mass
- Trans-Danubian ‘blue note’ as old Hungarian women do it
Dolce Voce Unchilied – a concert without desserts – was presented in a unique space by the River Danube: a temporary exhibition hall of the Palatinus houses.
Press reviews (only in Hungarian):